Running Makes Your Boobs Sag

On Sunday this gem landed in my possession:



That's the Le Sueur News Herald. And that's the front page of the sports section. I was pumped because I didn't have any pictures from the 5K I ran.

Now you can see why Fast Girl looked so intimidating.
I was exclaiming, "Oh, sweet!" as I unfolded the paper and saw this below the fold:


Uh oh. We all know how I can't take a decent race picture to save my life. I was scared to look closer.

Heel strike much?
Ugh. What a horribly awkward photo. I don't even know where to begin with this.

The icing on the cake was my mom calling me yesterday morning:

Mom: Hey, you're on the front page of the paper.
Me: Yep, I know. It's a horrible picture.
Mom: Yeah, when I was watching you run I was thinking you need a tighter sports bra. Your boobs were moving.
Me: Yeah, well, they're pretty big. I already have an industrial strength sports bra.
Mom: It looks like it hurts when they move that much. Doesn't it hurt?
Me: I'm not really thinking about my boobs when I'm running, Mom.
Mom: But do you want your boobs to sag? I mean, they were really bouncing.
Me: Thanks for noticing, Mom. I'll double up next time.

I think the picture further confirms bouncing boobs. It almost appears that they are trying to exit stage left off my chest. It also confirms that I don't make running look sexy or fun, just painful.

I hope I have more to show for all this running than saggy boobs.

Comments

  1. Haha, this made me laugh! As a small chested runner, I can't understand your pain but congrats on landing on the front page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely with you on the boob thing. I have to double up on my bras! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

race recap: Freedom Fun Run 5k

14 weeks to run a PR?

race recap: pensacola beach run 10k