Richmond Marathon Training: Week 9 Review

Week of September 5- 11

TIRED again this week. I think I need to cut some miles out.  

Planned: 67 miles
Actual: 56.25 miles

Monday
Rest
Rest

Tuesday
AM- 6 miles recovery
PM- 4 miles recover
AM- 6 miles, 47:48, 7:57 average pace
Didn't run again today. Tired again.


Wednesday
14 miles
9.5 miles, 1:19:09, 8:27 average pace
Hyland with R.E.D. Major stomach issues. Spicy green curry at lunch. Enough said.

Thursday
6 mile recovery
AM- 7.20 miles
PM- 5.3 miles
Tried to make up for missed miles yesterday by tacking on some extra today. Neither run was great.


Friday
13 miles
13 miles, 1:45:16
Ran before work and was exhausted.

Saturday 
16 miles with 12 at Goal Pace
16 miles with 12 at sort of goal pace
Flip-flopped my Sat/Sun runs. Did the Capitol Run with Life Time. It got sort of hot out and I wasn't carry fluid with me. I was also running alone for a lot of the time. I definitely did not hit 12 at my goal pace but I did get 12 in at a 7:26 pace. I'm beginning to reevalute my goals for the marathon. 3:10 isn't looking so feasible any more.

Sunday
7 miles
Off. I went to a wedding on Saturday night. I'm pretty sure I was the reason why they ran out of wine.

In case you missed it:

Richmond Marathon Training Week 8
Richmond Marathon Training Week 7
Richmond Marathon Training Week 6
Richmond Marathon Training Week 5
Richmond Marathon Training Week 4
Richmond Marathon Training Week 3
Richmond Marathon Training Week 2
Richmond Marathon Training Week 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

race recap: Freedom Fun Run 5k

14 weeks to run a PR?

race recap: pensacola beach run 10k